- Porters' is heading to Rome Nov 10 - 17. Check our What's Happening page for details.
- Three Heads Brewing night. Saturday June 8th from 7-9pm. Come down and say hello to the brewer and taste some awesome 3 Heads beers on tap... Blimey, Big Head Stout and more. All the way from Rochester NY.
- Check our Music page for some really talented new bands coming our way...
- May 24 The Rich Mystics with John Kimock
- May 25 Alt-rock band Leoce with The Mahlors
- June 7th don't miss The Great Socio, a hot band from Philly with a great show.
- Porters' is going back to Belgium!!! Because we had such an awesome time on the last trip! November 2 - 10, 2013. This trip is SOLD OUT. Stay tuned for our 2014 trips to Morocco and Barcelona!
- BeerMuda Triangle Pirate Pub Crawl. Arrrgghh!!! What a great time!!! Get your free passport and get it stamped at each corner of the Triangle. Make your way back for a free BeerMuda Triangle pint glass! And don't forget the pirate garb.... If you missed the last one don't worry, we'll be announcing another crawl when the warmer weather arrives!
- Traditional Celtic Jam Session with Fred & Ed live in the bar room. Every 2nd and 4th Wednesday starting at 7:30. Just like being in Galway! New musicians are always welcome.
- Check out our NEW AND IMPROVED Open Mic with host SCOTT HARRINGTON!!!- first and third Wednesday of every month at 9:30.
- Happy Hour $2 drafts M-F, 5-7
• Diner with a side of jazz...Live Jazz every Thursday nite. 8pm till 11pm
Porters' Pub is a Cozy 1850's Old World style Pub
only 2 minutes drive from Center Square and The Easton State Theatre. Open 7 days, 11 am - 2 am for casual fare including lunch, dinner, late night snacks and
Sunday Champagne Brunch.
Our intimate dining room features stone walls & local art.
The Pub's mahogany bar boasts over 75 imported and micro brews, wine list and single malt scotch and bourbon list. Outdoor tables are available in season.
"Lively conversation, relaxing atmosphere, friendly people, great food and live entertainment in Easton"
Easton's Publick House
Your home for
great live music in Easton.
Reservations are gladly taken, catering is happily provided. Parties up to
50 people can be accommodated.
Home of the Mug Club! Swill 60 brews and we'll award you a pewter mug with your own personalized engraving.
Jeff, Ken and Larry on Kilt night.
Some of the 3,350 mugs hanging from the ceiling. If you haven't earned your mug yet No worries... we just built a new rack in the dining room!