Enjoy our outdoor biergarten and prepare yourself for
- authentic Celtic menu all weekend starting on Friday, September 25th.
- an official partnership with Celtic Classic!
- Live bagpiper at 2 p.m. on Saturday September 26th.
- Live Celtic Music with Piper's Revenge on Saturday September 26th from 6 to 9 p.m.
- The best Haggis you've ever tasted!!
- Our new outdoor dart board!
- Sunday Celtic Brunch with a Full Irish Breakfast on Sunday September 27th from 11am to 3pm.
- Wear your kilts!
Celtic Classic Weekend Menu
Guinness Lamb Stew
Bangers & Mash- Traditional Irish Bangers served over mashed potatoes with an onion gravy
Irish Black Pudding- An Irish classic. Pan fried and served over mashed potatoes with a Guinness demi glace
Haggis with Neeps and Tatties - that's Scottish for turnips and potatoes! Topped with a whiskey sauce.
All entrees are served with your choice of soup or salad.
Shepherds Pie- Made with domestic lamb topped with butter toasted mashed potatoes
Corned Beef and Cabbage- Guinness braised corned beef served with boiled potatoes, cabbage and house made Irish soda bread
Guinness Lamb Stew- A classic hearty stew served with crusty bread
Dublin Salmon- Walnut crusted salmon with a Guinness honey glaze over parsley butter potatoes and carrots
Irish Car Bomb Cheesecake - Guinness and Bailey’s Cheesecake topped with a Jameson ganache.