We are excited to announce St. Practice Day on Wednesday, September 16 in an effort to get us all prepared for the best St. Patrick's Day to come!
We'll have a live Celtic Jam Session starting around 6 p.m.
Our menu is as follows:
- Potato leek cup
- Guinness lamb stew
- Bangers & Mash- Traditional Irish Bangers served over mashed potatoes with an onion gravy
- Irish Black Pudding- An Irish classic. Pan fried and served over mashed potatoes with a Guinness demi glace
All entrees are served with your choice of soup or salad.
- Shepherds Pie- Made with domestic lamb topped with butter toasted mashed potatoes
- Corned Beef and Cabbage- Guinness braised corned beef served with boiled potatoes, cabbage and house made Irish soda bread
- Guinness Lamb stew- A classic hearty stew served with crusty bread
Dublin Salmon- Walnut crusted salmon with a Guinness honey glaze over parsley butter potatoes and carrots
- Irish Car Bomb Cheesecake – Guinness and Bailey’s Cheesecake topped with a Jameson ganache.
Wear your kilt, Try our new outdoor socially distanced dartboard.