To learn more or register for this trip visit Porterra Travel !!
Porters' Pub started doing European "pub crawls" back in 1999 with our very first trip to Killarney, Ireland and had so much fun we never stopped!
Larry Porter loved traveling with the Pub groups so much he started Porterra Travel and currently runs 8 to 10 trips per year to Europe, South America and beyond. We'd love to have you join us on one of our adventures. It's a great way to make new friends and see the world.
Where do you want to go?
CHRISTMASTIME IN BELGIUM!!
An annual favorite... only $1695 for air, hotels and so much more!
December 12 - 19, 2018
There's a good reason we go to Belgium every year. It's a surprisingly beautiful place, especially in December when the Christmas markets are in full swing. And remember... the weather's always nice inside the pubs!! Come with us this year and see what the buzz is all about! For more info click here.
● Belgium is a beer lovers paradise. ● One night is the heart of historic Brussels and Five nights in the heart of historic Bruges, a UNESCO world heritage site stuck in the middle ages. ● Bruges is like Disneyland for adults ● winding cobblestone alleyways ● medieval architecture ● No shortage of fabulous restaurants and quaint pubs. ● How about a side trip trip to historic Ghent? ● Or a visit to St Bernardus and WestVleteren!! Too much fun.
Barter your way though some of Belgium's best beer shops!
LOOK FOR THE TROPHY SHELF IN THE BAR.
A SURE SIGN IS A SMALL SHELF HIGH ON THE WALL BEHIND THE BAR OR REGISTER, WITH BOTTLES OF AMERICAN BEER PROUDLY DISPLAYED. THESE GUYS KNOW THEIR BEER AND ARE READY TO TRADE.
Christmastime in Belgium
Join us for our return trip. A Pub favorite! November 30 - December 7, 2016
$1749 includes airfare and hotels - in the NEWLY RENOVATED Portinari Hotel!!
● Beer lovers paradise. ● Six nights in the heart of historic Bruges, a UNESCO world heritage site stuck in the middle ages. ● Bruges is like Disneyland for adults ● winding cobblestone alleyways ● medieval architecture ● No shortage of fabulous restaurants and quaint pubs. ● How about a side trip trip to historic Ghent? ● Or a visit to some of the many breweries like St Bernardus, DeStruise, Bosteels and more!! Too much fun.
To learn more about this trip or reserve your space click here. There's still room but don't wait too long!
Are you kidding me? This is going to be a blast!
December 28, 2016 - January 4, 2017
$1899 includes airfare and hotels.
A fabulous week in Amsterdam with the Porters' Pub gang!!!
Direct RT air from JFK to Amsterdam. Six nights in the fabulous four star Hampshire Hotel - The Manor including breakfast. This is an amazing hotel with a great location. The tram is right out front and the train station is a short walk. Amsterdam is a great town, very walkable with pretty canals and lots of great dining options. We'll also be offering an optional day trip to visitLaTrappe... the only Trappist Brewery in The Netherlands and a stop at the famous DeMolen Brewery on the way back. Visit theVan Gogh Museum, the Anne Frank House, the Brown Cafes, experience the world famous nightlife and explore the hip neighborhoods of Jordaan and De Pijp, and so much more. And of course there's always New Years' Eve... ;-)
Two weeks in Thailand. Bangkok to Ko Lanta. - A Southeast Asia Adventure Tour
Two weeks in Thailand. May 1 - May 14, 2016
$1899 Includes all air and hotels You won't find a better deal than this!
8 Spaces remaining
Included for $1899 - Round trip air provided by 5 star Qatar Airlines. Air transfers in Thailand on Thai national airline included*. (Contact us for details). All hotel and airport transfers in Thailand included.
5 nights Navalai River Resort located on the Chao Phraya River in the heart of Bangkok. The hotel is located on a pier with a ferry stop making it very convenient to see the major sights along the river.
6 nights in the Phra Nang Lanta resort on the beach on the island of Ko Lanta complete with beachfront pool.
Single supplement $499.
● Round trip air on 5 star Qatar Airlines ● 5 nights in downtown Bangkok Navalai River Resort located on the ferry pier● 6 nights on the beach in Ko Lanta ● Air and bus transfers in Thailand* ● Ride an elephant ● Visit ancient Buddhist temples ● Enjoy the nightlife and street cuisine of Bangkok ● RELAX ON THE BEACH ● Rooftop pool in Bangkok ● Beachfront pool in Ko Lanta ● Scuba Diving and snorkeling ● Too much to list
Porter's is going to Ireland!!!
Join the Porters' crew for an epic week of fun and sun in Ireland.
July 9th - 17th, 2016 – Dublin to Galway – 8 days and 7 nights in Ireland!
$1959 includes air and hotels.
● Round trip air ● 3 nights in Dublin ● 4 nights in Galway ● All transfers in Ireland by private motorcoach ● Visit Trim castle, a 12th century Norman castle ● Visit the Tullamore Dew Distillery ● Enjoy the nightlife and music scene of pedestrian friendly Galway ● Trinity College, the Book of Kells, the Guinness Brewery, St Patrick’s Cathedral in Dublin ● Optional trips to Newgrange built in 3200BC, the Hill of Slane where St Patrick defied the Irish King in 432AD and a trip to the Cliffs of Moher ● And don’t forget the Pubs!
If you've ever wanted to visit Ireland this is your chance. You won't find a better value or a better time to go!! Especially in July when the weather in Ireland is at it's best... AND it's the 100 year anniversary of the Easter Uprising so there will be lots of special events and celebrations going on.
$1959 includes direct non-stop flights from Newark to Dublin and back from Shannon, all air taxes and fuel surcharges, all transfers between airports and hotels in Ireland, three nights Dublin in the centrally located Wynn's Hotel, four nights in the Jurys Inn Hotel in Galway, breakfasts daily, Trim Castle and Tullamore Dew Distillery visits and a pre departure meeting and orientation before we go.
For more information or to reserve your space visit PorterraTravel.com.
join us for...A Taste of Colombia.
9 days and 8 nights in beautiful Colombia. Jan 9 - 17, 2016
$1499 includes airfare and hotels GET AWAY FROM THE ICE & SNOW!!!
Bogota is only a 5 hour flight from NYC and due south in the same time zone! The food and beer is amazing, the people are happy and friendly and the weather is warm and sunny!!
● 5 nights in Bogota's historic city center ● 3 nights in the 450 year old Spanish Colonial UNESCO World Heritage village of Villa de Leyva in the Andes Mountains ● Salsa dancing in downtown Bogota ● Horseback riding in the Andes ● Bogota's must see Gold Museum ● Ride a cable car to Monserrate summit ● Enjoy the open air market in picturesque Villa de Leyva ● Visit the underground Cathedral carved from a salt mine ● So much more!
Click here for details!
Introducing Porterra Travel...
We've been doing Pub Crawls here at Porters' for over fifteen years and it's about time we made it official. Now we have a separate website dedicated to all our trips... Pub Crawls, South American Adventures, and Thailand in Southeast Asia (definitely one for the bucket list). It's the same great people that go and the same great places we've always gone to, but now there's more to choose from! We're always looking for the best deals in the best places and our trips are a super value and always include airfare. So tell your friends and check out our new website... www.PorterraTravel.com
Upcoming trips include
New Years Eve in Amsterdam Dec 27 to Jan 3 $1749
A Taste of Colombia Jan 9 - 17 $1499
Colombia's Caribbean Coast Jan 31 to Feb 7 $1499
Two weeks in Thailand May 1 - 14 $1899
About our trips.
Porters' Pub has been hosting "Pub Crawls" for over 15 years. And despite the name, they're not all about drinking... well I guess that depends on who you ask! Our trips are very laid back and friendly, perfect for the first time traveler or the seasoned independent minded explorer. You get the security, peace of mind and camaraderie of traveling with a group and knowing that all the details have been taken care of, but you also get the flexibility of going off and doing your own thing. Our hotel becomes a home base for exploring the countryside and a meeting place to catch up and compare notes with your new found traveling friends.